A couple suggestions

Home Forums Creating VirtualGamepads A couple suggestions

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  antiphase 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ijjj
    Participant

First of all, you’ve done a great job on this software. I was looking at GWG but they don’t support- or plan to support- stylus input. Dealbreaker for me. So after GWG it looks like you are the most popular alternative. I hope you take advantage of this as the tablet market expands.

So obviously everyone wants fullscreen support and I’m sure that isn’t easy to do. Other than that I only have 2 minor requests- the ability to set your own default gamepad to load when launching and to make setting opacity independent for each button. Everything else is perfect.

I’m really grateful you made this because GWG sucks and I couldn’t find anything else.

antiphase
    Participant

And I would like to know, can I create a full simulator of mouse? Ill explain: in FPS shooters you can fire and targetting with the cursor (or turn the camera view) at the same time by one hand. And btw can I get simulation of mousewheel held? If i cant, then it will be my suggestion. Of course, Beta is already bought)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  antiphase.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.