Am I in the right place.

Home Forums VirtualGamepad Am I in the right place.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PalmTime 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

everso
    Participant

Hi people.

I am wondering if this software will be able to help me with my setup. I am currently mounting a 22 inch touch screen (attached to my windows 7 PC) into the surface of my desk. What I want to then do is create layouts with keys for game functions. This will give me nice big buttons for swapping weapons – reloading – grenades … you know, all the good things in life.

So –

I need to be able to create custom layouts (seems like a yes here)

I need to be able to make the layout not be on the game screens (not sure)

I need to be able to direct the game pad to a specific screen (I am currently running a 6 screen rig with 3 in nivida surround for the game, one for a VM session and the other two for FRAPZ/GPUz etc). This will be the 7th screen attached and will be the one I want the game pad on.

Is this software going to be able to do it or am I heading for VB and sendkeys (or maybe Autohotkey)?

Everso

PalmTime
    Keymaster

Hello,

I have to admit I haven’t tried Virtual Gamepad in a multiple screen environment as it was designed for a portable tablet, but I totally get what you are trying to do. I will try to setup something to test this out…

Thanks for your feedback.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.