Analog 4 key modifiers

Home Forums Creating VirtualGamepads Analog 4 key modifiers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  stickybudy 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stickybudy
    Participant

how would I go about changing the analog 4 key modifier(virtual analog stick), every time I I change it and tap away It goes back to the WASD. I want to use up, left, down, right

moduraziel
    Participant

provided you are using the beta version and not the demo (which i dont think lets you customize the keys), you need to go into edit mode and select the individual keys, then manually change them from the dropdown list to the desired key

PalmTime
    Keymaster

Moduraziel pretty much summarized this… it should work as intended. Let me know if there’s an issue šŸ˜‰

moduraziel
    Participant

PalmTime! Great to see you’re still active! I had fears that development on this excellent software had been abandoned. Glad to be wrong

stickybudy
    Participant

I used the drop down menu for all 4 keys and then as soon as I click the check mark and go back and edit the keys again they are all at there defaults.

also it’s a little hard to scroll on the menu to select a key and that windows 8 style scroll when you can simple just slide the menu up in down does not work so I am forced to use the scroll bard it might be okay for larger tablet but it’s a little tricky on my 7 inch. I ended up connecting a Bluetooth mouse to navigate the menu.

also I looked threw the menu and could not seem to find a scroll lock

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  stickybudy.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.