Gunman clive

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PalmTime 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

michele traetta
    Participant

i want to play Gunman clive,but i don’t can with virtualgamepad…why?HELP ME

PalmTime
    Keymaster

Hi,

Never heard of that game šŸ˜‰ I’ll try to locate a demo.

Do you see the controls on the screen ? if not, make sure the game is NOT FULLSCREEN, either choose Windowed Mode or Fullscreen Windowed Mode.

If you see the controls on the screen but are unable to control the game, then try making sure you are running Virtual Gamepad As Administrator… Right-click on exe and select run as admin.

Otherwise, I’ll have to search more…

michele traetta
    Participant

work only esc key

it is possible configure d-pad for move player?

it is possible see the source code of your virtualgamepad?

PalmTime
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you have donated to VirtualGamepad, you will have access to the beta version that allows changing the virtual gamepads key binding. When you are in the edit mod, double-tap on a control and you will see a menu, the control > action submenus will allow you to select different actions for the control you are editing, including changing the keys.

The default gamepad, both in demo and beta, control the following keys : wasd, which are usually the default control keys for a vast majority of games. If you need to define other, you need to have the beta, and select the keys you want to do for all the gamepad action (up, down, left, right).

The source code is not currently available and is rather complicated šŸ˜‰

What are the “usual” keys for that game ? I’m about to download the demo and let you know how it work with the beta version.

PalmTime
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just tried it, remap either the in-game keys and/or the gamepad keys and it worked perfectly… although I’m not good at it šŸ™‚

PalmTime
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just tried it, remap either the in-game keys and/or the gamepad keys and it worked perfectly… although I’m not good at it šŸ™‚

michele traetta
    Participant

do you send me your configuration for this game?

PalmTime
    Keymaster

I did email it to you, let me know how it works out šŸ˜‰

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.