Just finished Portal 1

Home Forums General Discussion Just finished Portal 1

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  PalmTime 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

PalmTime
    Keymaster

Yes I know, I’m late.

I used to be a heavy gamer back in the day, then got kids and stop playing video games, for about 10 years, until Star Wars The Old Republic was released. Eventually joined a guild, got hooked, ended up being the guild leader of a 120+ active members. During that hiatus, development was my gaming 🙂 I like the puzzles of development.

A few weeks before the holidays, I put my hand on Portal 1, Portal 2 and Skyrim for a ridiculous low price on Steam. My son has already finished both portals.

My intention was to play those from start to finish on my tablet using VirtualGamepad. A few spare time during the holiday and I finished Portal 1 in roughly 9 hours. All of that on my Windows Tablet with VirtualGamepad 😉

I will admit that a few levels were a little bit more difficult considering I had no access to the usual and familiar analog controls. The last level ended up a challenge considering everything was to be done under 5 mins 😉

In the end, I think that the latest version (1.04) has what it takes to play games on a Tablet. It will not beat a “real” keyboard, “real” mouse” or “real” joystick BUT it’s gaming on the go 😉 Will be probably enough to beat AI, but I wouldn’t PvP with that 😉

Back to development, I have a few features I want to implement !

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  PalmTime.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.