The So-Called Review For VG Software

Home Forums VirtualGamepad The So-Called Review For VG Software

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kngknvct 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kngknvct
    Participant

According to PalmTime, if you review the product, give it constructive criticism (without demeaning it), you can receive the full version of the program. Well, if I may ask and possibly confirm some questions:

[1] Once we review the demo, would you also like for us to review the full product afterwards?

[2] After reviewing the full version, would you also be keeping us updated (when it happens)?

[3] How exactly does the full version work? Say as an example, if I own both a PC and a laptop, can I install the full version on both or do I need a key or code of some sort?

Just asking cause many of my friends would like my opinion on this program, but are concerned that the product in question would not be worth using. They are aware that there are other reviews, but many of these reviews are handled as if they are only in it for getting the product and not for giving an honest opinion and constructive review.

Indeed I am asking cause I would like to get the full product for free, but at the same time, I also want viewers to understand that this product is the best option for gamers who do not have a keyboard & mouse or a controller hooked up.

I have made a few videos reviewing this program and I would like to know if you want me to upload and share them with you in regards to getting the full product.

Any reply is much appreciated, and I humbly thank you for taking the time to work on this. My sincere apologies that I am not going to buy this, as I do not and will not own any kind of PayPal or credit cards in the near future. They seem to become an issue down the road, and I don’t want to risk that with my family.

Sincerely,

King Konvict

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  kngknvct.

PalmTime
    Keymaster

Hi King Konvict

Here’s a few comments πŸ˜‰

According to PalmTime, if you review the product, give it constructive criticism (without demeaning it), you can receive the full version of the program. Well, if I may ask and possibly confirm some questions:

Oh you could demean it if that’s what you think should happened πŸ˜‰ As long as it’s fair. For example, I watched your video and at some point you mention some lag with Virtual Gamepad regarding the mouse and graphic refresh. You are totally right, the screen refresh is not prioritized πŸ˜‰ the mouse can be clunky at time, even more so with the “gamepad mousepad”. The “touchpad mousepad” works better.

[1] Once we review the demo, would you also like for us to review the full product afterwards?

I prefer a full product and I usually look at the person’s previous video entry just to make sure they can actually do them. In your case, I strongly suggest you wait for me to provide you with a full version before you proceed onward with part 2 and 3 of your videos πŸ˜‰ Check your PM once I’m done answering this message πŸ˜‰

[2] After reviewing the full version, would you also be keeping us updated (when it happens)?

Even better, you get the full product for the review…

[3] How exactly does the full version work? Say as an example, if I own both a PC and a laptop, can I install the full version on both or do I need a key or code of some sort?

Of course, you can install it on all your devices.

Just asking cause many of my friends would like my opinion on this program, but are concerned that the product in question would not be worth using. They are aware that there are other reviews, but many of these reviews are handled as if they are only in it for getting the product and not for giving an honest opinion and constructive review.

I totally understand their concerns. I don’t tell people what to say about the product, they use it and review it… as long as they are fair. I can handle the criticisms πŸ˜‰

Indeed I am asking cause I would like to get the full product for free, but at the same time, I also want viewers to understand that this product is the best option for gamers who do not have a keyboard & mouse or a controller hooked up.

Check your PMs πŸ˜‰

I have made a few videos reviewing this program and I would like to know if you want me to upload and share them with you in regards to getting the full product.

Youtube is fine πŸ˜‰ actually it’s perfect.

Any reply is much appreciated, and I humbly thank you for taking the time to work on this. My sincere apologies that I am not going to buy this, as I do not and will not own any kind of PayPal or credit cards in the near future. They seem to become an issue down the road, and I don’t want to risk that with my family.

No problem and I can understand your wishes to not spend money on VirtualGamepad as they are really more important spending to be done in life. But that’s also why I offer the “video” option, people willing to “evaluate” VG fairly, taking their time to record a video deserve a free version…

Chris

PalmTime
    Keymaster

PMs > your Gmail account πŸ˜‰

kngknvct
    Participant

I will be re-recording it in a higher quality, don’t be alarmed at the video being deleted. I also noticed that the mouse cursor is missing, which will be fixed when I re-record this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.