VirtualGamepad with Wildstar beta

Home Forums General Discussion VirtualGamepad with Wildstar beta

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PalmTime 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Yannick Gelmo
    Participant

Hi everyone.
    I just wanted to share this with you:
    I have played the Wildstar beta this week-end using VirtualGamepad and I really had a blast!

I am using a Surface Pro 2 and the game ran quite well. I had to lower the resolution a bit to get better FPS in crowded areas but it general works well.

Playing it on a tablet made it really a great experience.
    There are all kinds of jumping puzzles and the combat mechanism requires you to move around a lot. So I had setup a special VGP controller to make my life easier.

I’ll try and post some screenshots/videos if anyone is interested. (once I have figured out if the game is still under NDA.

Y.

PalmTime
    Keymaster

One of the main reasons for VirtualGamepad was for me to be able to play SWTOR on my tablet… So the mouse had to be polyvalent enough to click on things, drag them and most of all, be able to control the camera movement. So I’m pretty sure MMO are going to do great with VG in general.

I was the guild leader of a SWTOR guild for almost a year and recently stepped down as a retired officer so I could work on virtualgamepad and start moving the guild in a multi-game structure.

We’re planning expansion in Star Citizen, Wildstar and Elder Scroll Online.
    http://legendaryguild.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.